Best Electric Shaver Reviews, The number of people is shifting from manual razors to electric shavers for obvious reasons. Good manual razors are getting costly day by day and the cost keeps on increasing while electric shavers have many advantages over it.
To start with, It saves us a lot of money, very smooth on our skin and the best part is that it’s not time-consuming as manual razors.
There are no cuts and irritations involved in the case of electric razors. There are a lot of electric shavers available in the market but you should know which one is the best before you purchase them.
Secondly, you should buy a razor that suits your hair density and skin sensitivity.
Below are going to list some of the best electric shavers reviews of 2019-2020 along with their ratings and reviews :
The Top 5 Best Electric Shaver Reviews
1. Panasonic Electric Shaver and Trimmer for Men ES8103S Arc3
Panasonic ES8103S is the best selling shaver at amazon. With a total of 1582 customer reviews, it is by far the most popular and famous for shaving among men.
It can be used for both wet and dry shaves. It comes at a less price when compared to other shavers. Right now it’s available at a 47% discount. With its sharp nanotech blades, it provides a close and touchable shave.
Here are important features of Panasonic Men’s 3-Blade (Arc 3) Wet/Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Nanotech Blades:
- Sharp Nanotech Blades provide a close and touchable shave even for sensitive skins.
- This comes with adjustable pivoting heads for precision shaving experience.
- It has a 13000 RPM motor which provides a consistent shave.
- It also has a pop-up trimmer for detail grooming.
- Turbo cleaning mode which makes the shaver run at 17000 RPM for a faster and cleaner shave.
Trimmer can be used for beard, goatee, mustache and/or sideburns. As you can see in the pic, it has LCD showing the charging status of your electric shaver so that you can recharge it for your next shave once it’s down.
It has many other features such as a travel switch lock button and also a travel pouch that is being provided by the company to carry it. It’s one of the best electric razors available in the market.
The batteries provided are totally rechargeable and you don’t have to throw them away. It has an automatic universal dual voltage which is very necessary whenever you travel abroad. Not to mention, it has sonic vibrating cleaning mode as well.
2. Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System
Braun Series electric shavers are considered among the best for dry shaving. There are close to 1500 customer reviews making it one of the top brands in the shaver section.
Braun Series pulmonic shavers are most comfortable to hold even when your hand is wet. It gives one of the best close shaves in all the areas with no irritation.
It comes with 3 personalized mode settings i.e. Extra sensitive, Normal mode and Intensive mode for best performance. It is the best electric shaver for every beard type.
Here are some important features of Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System :
- It has innovative pulmonic technology having 10,000 more vibrations to capture every single hair.
- It has 3 personalized modes from sensitive to intensive for a better shaving experience.
- Braun Series is a fully flexible shaving system.
- Optifoil Feature for the closest shave every possible.
- This is an automatic clean and renews system which makes it look fresh and new every day.
- It can be charged in 5 minutes and provides up to 50 minutes of shaving.
- It also has a precision trimmer.
The packaging includes 1 Shaver, 1 Cleaning Unit, 1 Cleaning Cartridge (Alcohol Denat), 1 Travel Case and a Cord.
3 Steps are recommended by the company for the perfect shave.
They are: Always shave before washing your face, Hold the shaver at right angles (90) degrees to your skin and stretch your skin and shave against the direction of your beard growth.
3. SUPRENT Electric Foil Shaver 4-Blade Electric Razor for Men
As already discussed above Panasonic is the best brand covering the market in terms of best electric shavers.
Panasonic Men’s 4 blades wet/dry rechargeable electric shaver is another great product that has been recommended by many people.
It has close to 1225 reviews on Amazon and that itself shows it’s going great among people. While the price can be a little high for a few people but it’s worth the price and secondly you are getting a 40% discount on amazon.
- 4 Blades provide an ultra-thin cutting system and shaving experience with the help of Nano Blades placed at 30 Degrees.
- It has a flexible pivoting head with 13000 RPM linear motor for better and clean shaving.
- It has a built-in pop-up trimmer.
- For Quick cleaning, it has a sonic vibration cleaning mode.
- You can use it for both WET and DRY.
- It is totally waterproof, has a lock button and comes with a travel pouch and AC adapter.
- Outer foil and inner blade need to be replaced only after a year.
There is also an LCD provide to show you the charging level of the battery. You can also clean your beard at hyper speed.
Just turn on the TURBO mode and motor will accelerate to 17000 RPM providing you fast and clean shave vibrating off any remaining whiskers.
4. FLYCO Electric Razor Rotary Shaver for Men 3D Rechargeable Cordless Shavers Men’s
Philips is also considered one of the best brands for electric shavers. The Philips shavers are being used by many people and they have really nice and positive reviews about it.
Philips Norelco 1150x Senso touch 2D Electric razor is one of them. It has more than 1400 reviews on Amazon and closes to 4-star ratings making it. One of the best electric razors out there.
Here are a few important features of Philips IPX7 Senso touch Electric razor :
- It has a smooth flat surface that gives an extra close shave with no irritation.
- It has an aquatic seal feature that gives you the freedom to shave with or without cream.
- GyroFlex 2D contour-following system adjusts easily to the curves of your face
- Super Lift&Cut action lifts hairs to cut below skin level for a closer shave
- The battery lasts for 40 minutes once fully charged giving you a total of 14 shaves.
- It has a 2 level battery display.
- It has a 2-year warranty.
An excellent travel companion, the SensoTouch features a travel lock, protective cap, and storage pouch for safe portability.
SensoTouch also has a worldwide voltage function that automatically adjusts from 100 volts to 240 volts AC, making it ideal for international trips.
5. Philips Norelco Shaver 4100 (Model AT810/41)
As already mentioned above Philips electric razors are considered one of the best and Norelco AT810 Powertouch is another one of them.
AT810 also has an aquatic system that provides a dry as well as wet shave for men.
It has a dual precision system for an extra close shave. This is also considered as the best safety razor. It has over 600 customer reviews and closes to a 5-star rating.
Here are important features of Philips AT810 :
- It has Philips aquatic system for a wet and dry shave.
- It has a dual precision system which makes it easy to cut long hairs.
- Flexing head easily adjusts according to your face and neck for a comfortable shave.
- It has a super lift and cut dual-blade action for a close shave.
- Has a pop-up trimmer for sideburns, mustache, and more.
- It has a 2-year warranty from Philips.
You will get a cordless razor, protective cap, power cord, cleaning brush, and manual with the package.
So if you are looking for a good electric razor then this can be your choice as it provides both wet and dry shave. Secondly, it’s not as costly as compared to others. Have a look and then decide because Philips AT810 is one of the best electric shavers.
Hi, I am Ziko M Miller. I am the founder of https://bestrazoradvice.com I am a professional blogger and content writer. I like to write about best razor on my blog. I am publishing my reviews and buying a guide on my blog.